Can I order a test for someone else? (Yes, but it is easier if they do it themselves 🙂)
We know that sometimes you may want to buy a test for someone else. This is possible as long as you follow some simple steps.
Before you start:
- Make sure the person you’re buying for is 18 or over. Our service isn’t available for children.
To order the test(s) for someone else:
Tests need to be purchased with the correct name and details to allow the lab to process your results accurately and for us to get them back to you securely.
- Log into the account (Medichecks Account) of the person for who the test is for. If they do not have an account, create one. (Create an account) You’ll need their:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Delivery address
- Phone number
- Personal email address
- Preferred password
- Only add their test(s) to the basket. You can’t buy for different people within the same transaction.
- Proceed to payment. Once you have completed the purchase, we will build the test kit in the name of the person you have bought the test for.
- Share the login details with the person you have bought the test for. We’ll ask them to log in to their account to complete their medical history and all correspondence will now be direct with them.
- Let us know (contact us here) as soon as possible if you have accidentally bought tests for different people on one account so that we can assign them to the correct person.
Another option is for you to purchase a gift card for someone else to use. We offer a range of e-gift cards (E Gift Card) that you can purchase to give to friends and family.