- Choosing your test and placing an order All you need to know before ordering a test
- Collecting and sending your sample All you need to know about providing a sample
- Getting your results All you need to know about receiving and understanding your results
- Eurofins County Pathology Updates on testing at Eurofins County Pathology Laboratory
- Coronavirus Coronavirus Antibody Blood Test, Coronavirus PCR Swab testing, changes to our service at this time and general inform...
- NHS Covid19 Response - Convalescent Plasma Donor Eligibility Test Everything NHS Blood and Transplant convalescent plasma donors need to know about collecting their blood sample, gett...
- Medichecks for Business Help for our Practitioners, Specialists, Affiliates and Corporate Clients
- How does the service work?
- I need help choosing a test
- How do I activate my kit?
- How do I take a finger prick sample?
- Have you received my sample?
- My test has been put on hold - how long should I wait?
- Eurofins County Pathology lab - UKAS Status Update and FAQ's
- Can I post my Coronavirus Antibody Blood Test sample or Coronavirus PCR Swab Test sample at a Post Office?
- Will the lockdown impact the Medichecks service?
- I have registered with the link but not received my sample collection kit
- I have already sent off my sample for the convalescent plasma test, what should I do?
- I have a convalescent plasma sample collection kit, what should I do?
- My convalescent plasma collection kit has not arrived
- An important message regarding the NHS convalescent plasma testing.
- When will I get my results?