- Coronavirus Coronavirus Antibody Blood Test, changes to our service at this time and information about Coronavirus
- Orders All you need to know before ordering a test
- Samples All you need to know about providing a sample
- Results All you need to know about receiving and understanding your results
- Medichecks for Business Help for our Practitioners and Affiliates
- Do you offer a test for coronavirus?
- COVID-19 antibody testing - All of your questions answered
- Can I post my Coronavirus Antibody Blood Test sample back at a Post Office?
- When will the Coronavirus Antibody Blood Test be back in stock?
- Is it still ok to visit a clinic or have a nurse home visit for my venous blood drawer?
- Can I still get in touch with the Customer Care Team?
- My test is going to expire, but I can't currently use it because of coronavirus - what are my options?
- Has coronavirus impacted the Medichecks service?
- How quickly will I receive my test kit?
- Why can't I see my order?
- Where is my kit?
- How do I activate my kit?
- How to contact us
- How do I take a finger prick sample?
- Have you received my sample?
- When will I get my results?